Links and resources referred to in the presentation:
Sources for story scripts
- SOMOS / Nous Sommes by Martina Bex
- Look I can Talk by TPRS Books
- Tripp's Scripts by Jim Tripp
- TPRS Story Scripts by Anne Matava
- Classroom expectations/ goals sign for co-creating stories (click for example)
- Help me sign
- Guidelines for co-creating stories (student hand out)
- Storycubes from Annabelle Allen
- ChalkTalk from Annabelle Allen
- Digital Spinner
- Magic 8 ball in Spanish, in French, in Russian , in CHINESE!
Watch how I do this with kids:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Peer observation: organizer and questions to ask (by Martina Bex) (with graphic organizer)
More resources!Differentiation in the comprehension based classroom - with handouts for faster processors
Asking a story: Tips, Tricks, Solutions Handout- NTPRS 2019 handout
How can I share these resources?
Viewing handout as an individual: OKAY!
Showing handout to colleagues: OKAY!
Sharing handout: SHARING IS OK, SELLING IT IS NOT!
Re-creating presentation (some or all): ASK FIRST!
Contact for permission: email@example.com
Please tag if you share on social media:
Facebook: Elicia Cárdenas OR Deskless Classroom